As annual, we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented fresh graduates for the Audit Assistant based in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh Office.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 160 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 20,000 professionals united through Mazars in 86 countries.
We are searching for Audit Assistant who is expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Perform analytical review of the financial statements and accounts
- Review clients’ accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Identify accounting and auditing issues, conduct research to solve issues that arise
- Contribute to the preparation and review of audit reports
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
Candidates for the position of Audit Assistant need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Relevant University Degree (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce)
- Fluent English
- Honest and highly committed
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience, clear career track.
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and Cover letter in English and/or French.
DEADLINES OF APPLICATION
Application submission deadline: 30th July (extended)
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel: (028) 38-241-493
Email Subject: HCM_FRESH A1_Full name
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Email Subject: HN_FRESH A1_Full name
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.