Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our CSR programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will be part of the Interface Solutions Team whose responsibility will be to ensure the effective management of all aspects for currently supported reconciliations, including data extracts, instructs, swift and payments. The reporting team owns the management of all aspects of client outbound reporting needs and ongoing support of interfaces including client on-boarding and client relationship management. As a group with representation in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, the team provides seamless support to all CFS offices on a global basis.
The Reporting Analyst will have the ability to follow processes and have a fundamental understanding of complex financial instruments.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with clients, internal teams and counterparties to elicit and document reporting interface requirements
- Support the set up, conversion or migration of new and existing clients in line with our standard operating model
- Work collaboratively with Data Management to set up test and deploy new reports and interfaces
- Configure and maintain reporting interfaces as per internal and external business instructions
- Investigate and address post-implementation discrepancies as required
- Run data conversion projects in support of new client implementations, including:
- authoring data mapping using Citco propriety software
- analyzing client reporting and data requirements in various formats,
- converting data to standard formats, and
- resolving compatibility issues with Citco applications
- Work closely with development, client/vendor and operations teams to schedule releases, changes and updates to interfaces and applications
- Works to create, maintain and enhance a repeatable process to ensure a quality support experience for CFS clients and internal customers
- Challenge the status quo and provide input to ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Participate in special projects as required
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified in an IT/Business related discipline with a keen interest in financial services
- Ideally, 1-3 years’ experience in an operations processing or related support environment
- Ability to understand source systems, data dependencies, interfaces, data integration and transformation
- General knowledge of databases or experience using SQL Server (T-SQL) and/or Visual Basic is desirable
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office application suite, specifically MS Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.