Our practice is growing fast and in our continuing effort to be the preferred service provider in Sri Lanka, we offer you the opportunity to join our Assurance and Advisory team as an Audit Supervisor.
- Identify complex audit issues and perform audit procedures;
- Plan and execute audit fieldwork of individual audit assignments under the general supervision of the Audit Manager
- Apply key control concepts in a wide variety of business settings;
- Build relationships with the client staff and act as an ambassador for the firm;
- Display willingness and the ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges;
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology;
- Supervise and train audit associates on various engagements; and
- Prepare reports summarising audit findings and recommendations, and discuss them with the management.
- The ideal candidate should have full or part qualification in CA / ACCA (UK) / CIMA;
- Minimum of three (03) years’ experience in Auditing;
- Conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; and
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
How to apply:
Please click the apply button below and submit a copy of your CV along with two non- related referees.