Audit Associates (Freshers / Experienced professionals)
Selected candidates will be provided with wider training opportunities and exposure in assurance and advisory, by incorporating a powerful combination of knowledge, skill building, and technical training. Candidates will work in a collaborative and energetic environment, on a diversified client portfolio representing small and large scale organisations in Sri Lanka.
- Work as an effective team member to perform and complete assigned tasks in relation to external audits, internal audits, and review engagements.
- Examine and report on internal control systems.
- Identify and communicate engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organised manner.
- Meet demanding deadlines within audit teams.
- Contribute to the execution of audit plans.
Candidates should be:
- Registered students of CA Sri Lanka, CIMA, ACCA, CMA, or qualified in AAT.
- Fluent in both, written and spoken English.
- Conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
How to apply:
Please click the apply button below and submit a copy of your CV along with two non- related referees.