Our client is seeking a Pensions Administrator to join their growing team based in Bedford.
Our client is an impressive global business in the Transport and Rail sector, who is also a highly reputable local employer based in Bedford.
This Pensions Administrator role is the perfect mix of Customer Service duties answering telephone queries and Administration duties.
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual who would like to develop their career in a large, successful, global business. They are seeking to recruit a new permanent full-time Pensions Assistant to join an already well-established team managing a number of its employee pension schemes.
You will receive comprehensive training to enable you to play a key role in the operation of these pension schemes and become involved in all aspects of the day to day pensions administration activities. Developing your skills, gaining new knowledge in this ever-changing and challenging environment.
The successful candidate for this Pensions Administrator role will have:
- GCSE level education including Maths and English
- Be computer literate - Excel is required
- An ability to apply attention to detail
- Be numerate and possess good written communication skills
- You will be used to using your own initiative and have a strong work ethic
- adaptable and flexible approach to become an outstanding team member
- Experience in a previous Finance role will be preferred
The successful candidate will receive a competitve salary with the opportunity to grow and increase your salary over time. There is also an opportunity for a bonus, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and training and development.