A brilliant opportunity for a commercially focussed Finance professional looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be working as part of a successful finance team where you will attend regular senior management meetings to provide commentary and support with strategic decisions.
An industry leading business based within the Leicestershire area. Due to company growth they are now seeking a Commercial Analyst on a permanent basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- In depth analysis of financial and commercial data for the business and its various divisions
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Effective liaison with budget controllers, divisional heads and senior management in non-finance in order to report and comment on trends and strategy
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting and business analysis, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting and strategic business analysis exposure