The Assistant Accountant will be a key figure in the accountancy department in Crawley.
My client is a well established company based in Crawley looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant will involve:
- Provide financial summaries and financial analysis.
- Provide financial analysis, advice and guidance to budget holders.
- Process month-end and year-end entries, including accruals, prepayments, journal adjustments, management charges, internal recharges, provision of balance sheet reconciliations and supporting documentation for audit.
- Maintain cost centres and parent values.
- Provide cover for credit control function as required.
- Support the development, implementation, monitoring and review all financial and budgetary systems and procedures within localities in accordance with organisation and region/nation requirements.
The successful candidate will need to be able to travel to Crawley and have experience above.
Salary is £23,000-£27,000
Plus study support and 26 days holiday