About Huron :
Formed in 2002, Huron Consulting Group is a public company listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol “HURN” and stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry. With a global reach, we deliver practical business advice and solutions that extend far beyond transactions and which are supported by objective, sustainable and measurable results. We help our clients improve performance, comply with complex regulations, resolve disputes, recover from distress, leverage technology, and stimulate growth. We service a wide variety of both financially sound and distressed organizations including leading academic institutions, healthcare organizations, Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and the law firms which represent these various organizations. Primary practice areas are: Health & Education Consulting, Legal Consulting, and Financial Consulting.
Job description :
- 3-5 years’ experience with Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) and/or FCCS.
- 2-5 years’ experience in QE/YE support, troubleshooting issues, conducting tests, interfacing with business users.
- Experience on Analyzing requirements and writing functional specifications will be nice to have.
- Financial reporting and analysis experience
- Understanding of the financial close cycle and related best practices
- Experience with foreign currency translation and the effect of currency translation on the financial statements
- Understanding of joint ventures, direct and indirect ownership structures and equity pickup
- ACCA affiliate with experience,Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred