Inventory Analyst (Spanish)
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Global Accounting Centre of Baker Hughes a GE company (BHGE) is based in our Kuala Lumpur office. The Inventory Analyst role will be working closely with a group of professional supporting the Asset & Inventory within global financial organization.
- Responsible for providing support on Inventory, Fixed Assets, Segments and/or Reporting
- Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Hub and Geo Market
- Developing process expertise
- Identifying and reporting critical issues to the Segment Finance Manager, Inventory Accountant, Fixed Asset Accountant or Consolidations and Reporting Accountant (whichever is applicable)
- Processing transactions into the financial systems
ESSENTIALS QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience Accounting
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
- Professional Qualification – ACCA / CPA / MIA is added advantage
PREFERRED QAULIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures. (Fixed Asset, Inventory, General Accounting)
- Experience is ERP System – SAP will be added advantage
- Shared Service experience is added advantage
- Good attention to detail with good Accounting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
Locations: Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.