The Global Accounting Centre of Baker Hughes a GE company (BHGE) is based in our Kuala Lumpur office. The Inventory Analyst role will be working closely with a group of professional across globe supporting the Asset & Inventory within BHGE.
- Ensure proper accounting and controls for the Inventory of one or multiple Business ledgers in the region
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual close process of the Business legal entities
- Responsible for Obsolescence, FIFO etc calculation on monthly/ quarterly basis across region
- Build strong partnership with multiple stakeholders across functions, coordinate with multiple operational teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of operational /financial information
- Ensure timely posting of API and Cycle counts in system
- Interact with operations on regular basis with regards to cycle count, API, and any other risks to ensure accurate representation in the financials
- Provide support on various inventory related projects (i.e. simplifications, system changes, new policies implementation)
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Generate complex financial reports, accounting to US GAAP standards (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Ensures controllership & compliance of all activities and documentation within local, BHGE corporate and business practices, policies & requirements
- Ensure that internal controls and check points are in place and are followed
- Support and assist junior team members
- Actively participate in migrations/ coordination – monitoring the transactions
ESSENTIALS QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience Accounting
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
- Professional Qualification – ACCA / CPA / MIA is added advantage
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures. (Fixed Asset, Inventory, General Accounting)
- Good Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience in ERP System – SAP/ Oracle / Hyperion will be added advantage
- Shared Service experience is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.