Senior Internal Auditor
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
An opening for a Senior Internal Auditor based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This position will work along with a group of professional within Financial organization.
- Plans, organizes and performs various audits worldwide, including financial within cost and time budgets.
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Timely prepares audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee.
- Performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director Issuance to division management.
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
- Coaches and trains auditors on an as-needed basis.
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Travels 40%-50%% of the time.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience in internal or external auditing.
- Public Accounting firm experience preferred and certification required (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and preferably US GAAP.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, devising test procedures, sampling methods and testing are required.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Experience with SAP
- Strong knowledge of Finance Audit procedures
- Must be willing to commit to global travel of 40%-50%.
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.