Staff- Business Modelling
Analyst/Advanced Analyst shall support the TAS Business Modelling team to construct and review financial models for various transactions. Major responsibilities include:
- Understanding the flow of the model and interdependencies between the financial statements and assessing the model for its accuracy, viz, arithmetical and logical flow of items in the model and raising the review observations to ensure quality.
- Performing model builds according to the various requirements of the engagement including feasibility study, valuation model, project finance models, M&A models.
- Handling client queries with respect to the engagement handed by a professional, be equipped to resolve client queries and setting the right expectations, be trained to perform high level analytical reviews.
- Thorough understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting, mergers and acquisitions
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Accounting standards (IFRS)
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Good understanding of capital markets is preferred
- VBA for MS Excel
- Exposure to quantitative analysis
- Exposure to various Analytics tools including Spotfire, Tableau, Altryx would be preferred
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills with the required aggression in a fast paced competing environment.