Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a large national company, this is an exciting opportunity for an interim Credit Controller. This role will be responsible for all aspects of B2B Credit Control and will be working in part of a large corporate finance team.
The client is a large national company, specialising in corporate events. They require interim support for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
The key responsibilities of the interim Credit controller are:
- Performing Credit checks on new customers
- Resolving complex customer queries
- Reconciling complex month end accounts
- Highlighting debtor problems
- Reporting to management and highlighting any credit risk issues
- Offering excellent customer service
To be successful in applying for the interim Credit Controller you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience in all the above
- Understanding of Financial services
£12- 13 per hour + Possibility of an extension + Manchester City Centre Location