Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
We are migrating three new departments from London to Poznan which are responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Developing and managing the talent of a team of financial analysts individually in their role as Business Partners.
• Being accountable for the timeliness, accuracy, relevance and integrity of Internal Project Expenses (IPE) and External Project Expenses (EPE) financial results and financial plans. Act as a central point of contact for queries on IPE and EPE financial planning and reporting and financial issues.
• Providing management stakeholders with sound analytical insights for effective management of resources and informed decision making.
• Partnering and influencing internal and external stakeholder to ensure financial issues are readily resolved and financial risks are managed.
• Managing the implementation of key finance initiatives and integration of support models. Lead the central team in providing key subject matter expertise on financial management processes and practices.
• Working closely with Business Finance Support and Finance Central Team Leads to ensure the appropriate level of financial support is provided and aligned with R&D business strategies and objectives.
• Leading the team in embedding improvements in the IPE and EPE Budget Management processes and organizational behavior.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 5-8 years of experience in finance (knowledge of budgeting, planning, forecasting)
• Team management experience
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to build and manage relationship with senior stakeholders
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and availability to take part in the migration process
• Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• CIMA or ACCA qualification
• Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
How you will be rewarded:
• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
• Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
• Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan and GSK’s shared value plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Company Car
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency