Finance Planning & Analysis Team Leader
GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
We are migrating three new departments from London to Poznan which are responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Supervising a team of 8 analysts including development and performance management.
• Supporting the Internal Project Expenses/External Project Expenses HUB Manager is managing overall HUB performance metrics.
• Building the annual budget and forecast using Hyperion and automated forecasting tools and by liaising with the embedded finance and business partners and the business.
• Reviewing month end results ensuring that accruals and reclasses are calculated and posted as required within materiality levels.
• Issuing reports and providing month end variance commentary highlighting key under and overspends.
• Manage financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven, analytical expertise to effectively support project spend.
• Continually reviewing processes and systems to identify improvements and opportunities for automation.
• Identifying & communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to financial leadership and internal customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4 years of experience in finance (knowledge of budgeting, planning, forecasting)
• Experience in team supervising
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Ability to build and manage relationship with multiple stakeholders
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• The Team Leader is expected to work sometimes with partners from the US what will affect the working
• Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• CIMA or ACCA qualification
• Knowledge of SAP or Hyperion
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
How you will be rewarded:
• You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
• You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
• You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
• You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
• You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
• You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
• You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
• You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
• You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.