Finance Planning Analyst, EPE
GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting.
We are migrating three new departments from London to Poznan which are responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
How you will contribute to our success:
• As a part of External Project Expenses (EPE) team you will be responsible for financial support for external resources across R&D clinical studies.
• Issuing reports and providing month end variance commentary highlighting key under and overspends.
• Supporting a variety of study and project managers, helping them to create and maintain an appropriate clinical budget and forecast, as well as ensuring that actuals are correctly accounted for.
• Being an expert on the financial aspects of studies, answering questions from study managers, project managers and finance directors.
• Identifying and driving continuous improvement to study support processes.
• Managing financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven analytical expertise to support effectively clinical spends.
• Identifying and communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to clinical operations / scientific customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
• Minimum 2 years of experience in financial analysis (budgeting, forecasting, accounting processes)
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
• Willingness and availability to take part in the migration process
• Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
• Knowledge of SAP or Hyperion
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
How you will be rewarded:
• You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
• You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
• You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
• You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
• You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
• You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
• You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
• You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
• You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency