A chance to become an Accounts Senior in a reputable firm with client sizes ranging from sole traders to established businesses. A massive chance to make a name for yourself and get started in a great firm!
My client are a very well known firm in the heart of Yorkshire where employee care is just as important as client care. Their reputability comes from absorbing themselves into their clients business and becoming part of their team in order to make business decisions which are in favour of their clients.
They like to keep things simple by listening attentively, using initiative and making clear business choices.
Whether they are needed for a business or for personal use, they maintain the same values.
As an Accounts Senior you will be expected to work with the management team in the preparation of accounts, audits, tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts for a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
A successful candidate for this position as an Accounts Senior will need:
- At least 3 year's experience in Practice
- AAT / ACA / ACCA Part Qual or Qualified
- Good IT skills, including experience of using different accounting packages or systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Enjoys client interaction and who wants to provide great service to their clients.
On offer will be:
- Progression and Training Structure
- Health Care
- A chance to learn from experienced members of staff
- Chance of flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays