Page Personnel have a great opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to start an immediate initial temporary contract at a growing and dynamic business in Ardwick, Manchester. The role will be initially temporary for approximately 2 months with a strong potential of a permanent contract becoming available for the right person.
A market leader and fast growing business with big open plan and sociable offices, based just outside Manchester City Centre.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Management Accountant, playing a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the finance team. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Investigate internal queries within the finance team
- Daily and monthly reconciliations of sales to purchases on Excel
- Mark up bank receipts on the internal system
- Maintain up-to-date contracts files
- Split out batch payments and code individual transactions
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have proficient experience with MS Excel
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£18,000-£20,000 + immediate start + city centre location + opportunity for permanent contract + holiday pay