Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
On behalf of a market leading financial services company based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Part-Qualified Financial Accountant to join their long standing finance team.
My client is based within walking distance of the station in Reading and have an expanding finance which will open up clear routes for progression into management once the right candidate is qualified.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- You will work in a team of accountants, specifically on a portfolio of clients where you will assist in producing deliverables including the completion of monthly client management accounts
- Preparing, processing and recording bank transactions, processing purchase, sales and general ledger entries such as prepayments and accruals
- Assist in the completion of payment runs for your clients up to bank reconciliation stage, and reviewing ledgers to ensure no duplicated payments
- Preparation of the fixed asset register, accruals and prepayment schedules.
- Assist in preparation of relevant tax filings such as VAT returns, corporation tax returns and P11ds.
To be considered for this Permanent role you must posses the following:
- AAT Qualified/Degree educated and studying the middle stages of ACCA/CIMA or ACA
- Have previously worked in an accounts role for the past 2-3 years
- Previous exposure to a multi-site or practise environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to use Excel to an intermediate standard including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
Competitive Salary & Brilliant progression opportunities & fully study support