Manager, Transfer Agency (Investor Service Centre)
About The Role:
Responsible for the day to day management of a Service Centre team and/or quality team, ensuring that regulatory and management company service levels and requirements are met. The role gives the opportunity to manage a team that is providing direct support to our clients and investors.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
- Responsible for all daily activities and management of an Investor Service Centre team focussing on quality delivery of all aspects of calls and emails.
- Ensure all client/Investor issues are logged appropriately, relevant dashboard updated and tracked to completion (ownership)
- Have a deep understanding of the quality measures with a view to identifying training and coaching needs for the team and to undertake any performance management actions required.
- Partner performance is monitored and feedback is provided through monthly one to one meetings, coaching sessions and action plans as relevant.
- Maintains close working relationships with other areas, such as the Dealing, Registration and Finance departments looking for opportunities for continuous improvement and collaboration in order to improve the service provided to investors and internal customers.
- Provide MI, feedback and coaching on trends of all aspects of quality and volumes
- Provide MI for Client packs on quality and performance
- Work on any allocated Client projects and represent the ISC on any client presentations
- Work with the Quality Manager on procedural reviews and enhancements
- Ensuring that the team’s work is completed to deadlines by undertaking regular reviews
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- To work with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed new regulations and to ensure that all current requirements are met
- Demonstrate Client servicing skills in all interactions and maintain a positive manner.
- Escalate items to functional Manager, CSDM or RM as appropriate
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Several years’ experience in Financial Services or Service Centre environment
- Transfer Agency experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative, collaborate and problem solve are required
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Previous experience in Management of a sizeable team required.
- Ability to use Excel and Word competently
- Knowledge of a telephone system within a large call centre environment is desirable
- Knowledge of quality processes and related analysis, coaching and feedback to achieve team results are important.
- A focus on continuous improvement and comfort with continuous change is important
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills will be very important in this role
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
- Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
- We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.