36 Hours p/w
If you're looking to gain experience in a FTSE 100 Finance function and want to work towards a professional qualification, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic Finance Department where you will gain experience across all areas of the team including Financial Operations, Financial Accounting, Stock and Commercial Finance.
Based at our Leicestershire Head Office, you'll quickly learn the skills needed to help your team provide all kinds of vital support for a wide range of processes. The Apprenticeship scheme is expected to last around 18 months and should enable you to gain a CIMA certificate level, fully supported by the business.
About the Role
- Learn the skills needed to help your team with the organisation and input of supplier invoices, as well as providing support for everything from payment administration to reconciliation activity.
- Quickly and efficiently resolve any financial queries or issues including working with other areas of the business.
- Be responsible for the accurate input and analysis of data, using a wide range of financial systems and spreadsheets.
- Learn how to reconcile financial statements and rigorously investigate variations.
- Excellent educational achievements including 3 A Levels and good GCSE’s in Maths and English.
- Strong Computer and Analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic about studying for an accounting qualification – you’ll even get support from the business to do this!
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and ensure challenging deadlines are met.
- Naturally clear and confident communicator who can share ideas and findings in an engaging and logical way, as well as being able to build relationships with a range of colleagues and suppliers across the business.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 21st Jun 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.