Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be a key figure in the day-to-day running of the Accountancy department based in Crawley.
My client is a well known company looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join there expanding Accountancy team based in Crawley.
- Sole responsibility for the Accounts email in-box, dealing with all queries and ensuring all emails are answered in a timely fashion
- Checking Purchase Orders, coding and entering Supplier Invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are authorized for payment
- Preparing payment runs for approval, ensuring Suppliers are paid within terms
- Raising sales invoices as required
- Carrying out bank reconciliations and reconciling Supplier statements
- Credit control as required
The successful candidate will need to be able to travel within the Crawley area and have relevant experience with the above and studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT
Excellent Benefits & Study support