Page Personnel have a great opportunity for a Finance Assistant to start an initial temporary role at a business in Salford. The role can pay up to £19,500 and does have the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
A well known chain within the travel and tourism industry.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, responsible for maintaining full accuracy of finance documents and updated records. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Record, store and analyse financial information
- Complete period end closing procedures
- Reconcile bank statements
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries
- Document and maintain cash variances
- Provide ad-hoc cover to the finance team
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have experience within a similar role- Essential
- Be studying towards AAT qualification- Desirable
£18,500-£19,500 + immediate start + free on-site parking + temporary to permanent opportunity + holiday pay