As a Management Accountant, you will be supporting the Finance Manager by working on monthly reporting, variance analysis and liaising with budget-holders to present financial findings across the division within the NHS trust.
The trust is a prestigious central London NHS organisation, with a very strong brand as a leader in specialist healthcare. With their large turnover, the role will bring about a diverse workload and a good chance for progression.
The role includes, but is not limited to;
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the month-end process as Management Accountant
- Investigating financial variances and reporting on these in board meetings
- Assisting the Finance Business Partner in presenting financial reports to budget-holders
You as the successful candidate will;
- Have completed a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA) as a fully-qualified accountant
- Possess a good understanding of NHS reporting and accounting issues as Management Accountant
- Have the technical and personal skills necessary to manage the accountancy functions at a senior level
- Strong work/life balance
- Excellent annual leave
- Fantastic government pension