Analyst - Cash Mngmnt
- Support the global CM team in the delivery of the Treasury global strategic agenda and in a wide range of Ways of Working (WoW) project activity.
- Assist CM Team Manager and other Process Experts in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, including identification of key initiatives for the following year’s strategy.
- Proactive in building relationships with Global Cash Management and across business areas to obtain operational excellence.
- Ability to work independently while keeping other team members informed as appropriate.
- Proactive in finding solutions, active approach towards problems and accountability for delivering assigned activities.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate support in Change Management process.
- Build trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations.
- Support to operate all SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework.
- Participate in additional special projects in timely manner and effective responses to special data/project requests.
- Prepare detailed analysis of cash flows within entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and used historical trends.
- Provide variance analysis with deep understanding of the reasons and draw conclusions for the future; cooperate closely with Treasury Analytics and Settlements Team in London
- Performing relevant follow ups for reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with timetable.
- Operations - Operational duties are to be performed required to ensure all deadlines are met. Assisting in process review and improvement in particular where changes impact the team’s WoW.
- Controls Apply e2e process knowledge and experience to contribute to discussions on risk-assessment and mitigation.
- Problem solving As and when issues occur in the team that require time and in-depth process understanding, though to be highlighted to the manager, the role holder will be expected to support issue resolution.
- Projects supporting any agreed changes to the team's ways of working
- Behavioural role model Act as a role model within the team for Core Values, Behavioural Imperatives and Leadership Attributes (Individual Contributor):
- Communicate effectively within a virtual and multicultural environment.
- Identify, understand, assess and adapt to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Initiate ideas to improve the process - quick wins, support projects
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.