This role is a Management Accountant position with a business based in Uxbridge. It's a permanent role that's arisen due to the expansion and growth of the organisation.
My client is a large, multinational listed organsiation. They operate across the globe and are in a growth phase currently.
The office in Uxbridge is a small portion of the business, so although you would be working for a large multinational, this office has a tight knit, family culture.
- Completion of the end to end accounting and the timely, quality preparation of the company's monthly Management Reporting.
- Completion of the timely, accurate and compliant statutory & tax reporting obligations.
- Assist Aristocrat to achieve its short-term business and long-term strategic objectives by providing support to the EMEA function, upholding the financial integrity and profitability of the company.
- This role will also assist in delivery of monthly financial reporting, forecasts, plans and monthly management reports
- Support the business on ad hoc projects as necessary providing the financial insight required.
Complete the transactional month end close for both companies ensuring all deadlines are met.
*Preparation of various month end financial reports.
*Monthly review and analysis of operational results between Actual, Plan and Forecast
*Responsible for the completion and maintenance of Balance Sheet Reconciliations for each entity. Proactively resolving outstanding queries.
*Investigate and resolve any variances between reports and data to ensure all data sources are aligned.
*Preparation of the monthly UK VAT Return, EC Sales Listing & Intrastat Declaration
*Preparation of the monthly VAT Return & Intrastat
*Support the business planning and forecasting process to provide insightful analysis which aligns with business objectives and goals.
*Proactively liaise with the necessary departments to identify and resolve any issues and variances to Plan/Latest estimate.
*Weekly Cashflow Reporting
*Monthly Royalty Reporting
*Ensure ad hoc analysis and data requests are supplied to the corporate team
*Support the Finance Manager for EMEA Statutory and Compliance Reporting including Statutory Accounts, Corporation Tax Computations and PAYE Settlement Agreement Submission.
*Withholding Tax Documentation Requests from HMRC for Customers.
*Provide ad hoc analysis and business information support as required.
*Build strong relationships with business in order to exchange relevant information and ideas.
*Continue to review and strengthen the finance processes associated with the role.
*Support and cover the AR & AP functions as necessary and from time to time
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience as a Management Accountant. This person doesn't need to have completed all the above tasks, however needs to have the attitude and ability to develop their skillset as required.
- Experience of using SAGE 1000 desirable
- Experience of TM1 advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
I have a competitive salary & package on offer. This is a key role internally & one the business sees as being a long term growth role.