Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Treasury Manager to join a growing business within the technology and business services space based at their offices in London.
This is a newly created position with opportunity to become involved in both the front and back office operations, managing the processes and executing a number of exciting deliverables planned for the future.
Our client is an international business within the Technology and business services industry based in London.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Manager will include:
- Daily cash management and Inter Company Finance
- Netting Operation
- Monthly payment and collection of interest amounts
- Twice monthly intercompany finance and netting operations calculated
- FX deals arranged to sell surplus and buy short positions
- Gather details of Group company's foreign currency transactions and recommend FX trades and hedges as appropriate.
- Maintain and build relationships with key banks and other service providers.
- Support issuance and operation of bank guarantee programmes
- Maintain treasury policies and procedures
- Maintenance and renewal of minor debt facilities
- Gather details of Group Company's foreign currency transactions and recommend FX trades and hedges as appropriate.
- Aspects of Tax Accounting and Compliance (monthly management accounts preparation, VAT return and corporation Tax return).
To be considered for the Treasury Manager position you should have:
- Educated to degree level with at least a 2:1 in a numerical subject
- Qualified by experience or obtained/studying towards an Accounting/Treasury qualification.
- A self-starter with the drive and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working independently or as a part of a team
- Knowledge of Excel, operating financial systems and banking systems
- Dynamic, proactive and with an ability to deliver confidently and quickly
- Highly numerate and analytical, with strong personal standards and attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of output.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.