RA TSPO Finance Analyst L and O - MY
The primary role will be to support the business performance management for T&S SEA – MY (Logistics & Operations - L&O) which may include reporting, analysis & analytics activities.
The Candidate is accountable to manage the migration and operations of the T&S SEA MI & Analysis activities. This includes R&A deliverables, regional initiatives, collaborative skills & leading by example in terms of key company values e.g. 5 behavioural imperatives, HSSE, D&I and cost leadership.
The candidate needs exceptional communication and influencing skills to be able to build effective working relationships with finance advisors/finance managers, especially in a virtual environment, and leverage that relationship to ensure the MI complies with reporting requirements in the face of such pressures.
Further the candidate needs to proactively identify what systems, processes and structures are required based on the Business input and develop the MI requirements with little outside guidance. Should have an ability to deal and adapt in an environment of constant change.
Some of the key deliverables will be:
- Ensure standardized and rationalization of reporting for Supply across East.
- Contribute towards creating the new MI for Supply reporting.
- Drive insight into working capital including transparency around allocations for T&S Supply.
- Support the Finance Manager in Business Performance Appraisal and Management
- Drive insight in Opex spend with prescriptive analysis.
Management Information, Planning and Analysis
- Financial Assurance including supporting to the Month Close activities (done by the Internal Reporting team) and ensuring First Time Right.
- Providing commentaries and analysis of business performance drivers, ensuring first quartile quality standards including understanding Business levers, Budgeting (Targets & Resources), Cost Leadership and Latest Estimates accuracy.
- Demand Management of MI including competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of deliverables.
- Drive development/design of new MI and finance support processes.
- Continuous focus on improvement opportunities (ESSA) in process and content and identifies and actions opportunities to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues. Support resolution of the issues/bottlenecks in the reporting process
- Initiate and implement innovative approaches to data analysis and reporting to ensure sufficient capacity and flexibility exist to meet demand from Business Partners.
- Proactively manages relationships with the T&S East Business Partners
- Primary contact for R&A
- Keeps abreast of Business developments and Business performance drivers.
- Conduct sessions with stakeholders in finance &/or business (wherever, relevant) and emphasize the landscape of existing MI.
This role is required to support T&S SEA - MY cluster for sub-teams of L&O.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.