The CSD Analyst is responsible to provide dedicated E2E commercial, professional consultancy and administrative activities relating to contingent workforce management. The CSD Analyst handles day to day operations, manage queries, IQN workflows, commercial rate negotiation and reporting to deliver top-quartile contingent workforce management.
A sustainable solution to contractor management – end to end contractor management supported by a global Contractor Service Desk (CSD) to:
- Liberate business frontline and shorten cycle time with CSD handling end to end contractor management activities (source, select, hire, extension, on board/off board contingent workforce)
- Improve commercial acumen through rates assessment against Shell standard rate card, channelling and step out escalation
- Create data transparency and the ability to quickly identify savings opportunities through Management Information reports
- Drive consistency in selecting and managing contractors
- Drive data integrity and transparency for business decision making
- This role will assist in covering Upstream CSD operations in CBJ
- Manage about 20,000+ contractors in IQN across RDS between CBJ and KRK
- Manage estimated a value delivery in contingent workforce cost savings
- Manage tactical and operational activities in alignment with Category strategy and CP processes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.