Assistant Management Accountant
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have the opportunity to get involved in some exciting organisational wide projects whilst influencing stakeholders and building key relationships.
You'll use your knowledge of management accounting and your ability to communicate effectively with senior management to deliver an outstanding customer service to stakeholders.
The organisation represent health-care professionals and work towards changing the shape of health-care policies for a better future.
The finance team is essential to their goals and objectives, meaning you'll be a highly valued addition to the organisation and will be helping to the overall smooth running of the organisation.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- To prepare and distribute monthly management accounts to Senior Management and other stake holders to an agreed timetable.
- To identify main variances and raise any potential and significant issues with Senior Business Accountant and budget holder.
- To assist the Senior Business Accountant in the preparation of the directorate's budgets and forecasts.
- To liaise with staff from other finance departments to develop and maintain processes to ensure efficiency.
- To provide support advice and training to administrative and project staff as necessary.
- To provide excellent service to stake holders.
The successful Business Partner, will:
In addition to a generous pension scheme, they have a highly competitive pay structure, as well as flexible working, and annual leave of up to 32 days.