Finance Manager (Accounting Consolidation)
- Prepare and consolidate monthly management accounting reports, variance analysis, monthly forecast and annual budget financial statements. Ensure monthly financial management accounting reports provided by the Group of Companies are prepared in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS).
- Prepare and consolidation of monthly management accounting reports, variance analysis, monthly forecast and annual budget financial statements.
- Ensure monthly financial and management accounts are prepared in a timely manner and in accordance with relevant Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS).
- Formulate and review accounting processes/policies throughout the Company to ensure accounting and financial reports accurately reflect the conditions of the business and provide reliable information for control and management purposes.
- Directs preparation of budgets, review budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Ensure business continuity and regulatory responsibility as well as adherence to all laws, statutes and regulations of Malaysia
- Responsible for timely preparation of financial statements, management reports, financial analysis and other ad-hoc reports;
- Ensure effective and efficient financial planning, treasury management, internal controls and oversee credit control function;
- Maintain close liaison with the corporate office, auditors, bankers, tax agents and other external parties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Someone from the professional audit firm – must have.
- Analytical ability.
- Detailed and result oriented.
- Has initiative and creative with planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in English.