- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure;
- Involve in monthly/quarterly/yearly closing processes by coordinating with the outsourced accountant and finance department of HQ;
- Involve in monthly/quarterly/yearly tax declaration and annual audit;
- Prepare internal financial report package and other information required by HQ;
- Involve in budgeting by coordinating with HQ
- Responsible for monthly billing/invoicing process and monitoring invoice collection from clients;
- Liaise and cooperate with other departments in daily work, keep good communication with bank, tax and other partners;
- Perform review for employee reimbursement and payment, and payment approval from E-bank;
- Coordinate with FESCO to deal with employee salary payment;
- Responsible for administration of the office;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education: a bachelor’s degree or above in accounting, economics or business administration;
Working experience: 4 – 5 years of accounting and financial management working experience;
Language: good command of English in writing and speaking (must);
Computer: good Microsoft software and ERP system skills;
Personal attributes: honest and accountable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, good communication and organization skills, able to work under pressure, team spirit, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required.