2 days left
- Full time
Job description: Audit Assistant
- Maintain and apply an up-to-date knowledge of the Nexia STT Audit Approach.
- Conduct the audit field work to comply with Firm standards; inform senior of the problems on a timely basis.
- Ensure that working papers are complete and ready for senior review, analyse time performance and explain overages.
- Demonstrate professionalism and good communications skills in dealing with client including trust and confidence building, sensitivity and responsiveness to their needs; identify ways to add value.
- Maintain and apply an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of VAS, International and Vietnamese Auditing Standards, and tax and corporate laws; use this knowledge in completing audits including in analytical techniques.
- Draft management letters which are constructive, non-critical, relevant, easy to understand, concise and professional.
- Demonstrate competence in computer skills; demonstrate use of computer skills to achieve audit efficiencies.
- Follow office policies and procedures; maintain timesheets accurately and submit them on time; enter time in audit working records which agree to time sheets; participate actively in staff training and staff meetings.
- Job location: in Hanoi and other provinces and abroad if requested.
Required skills/experiences: Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- University graduates in auditing, finance and accounting;
- Strong English language capabilities and knowing another foreign language such as Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese would be advantage;
- Deadline-oriented, hardworking, responsible and willing to learn;
- Can work under high pressure, adaptable, flexible; mature attitude and highly committed;
- Newly graduated.
Apply for Audit Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly