Business Excellence Manager
- Commitment to transform digitally as leader in banking industry
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
Note: The role will be looking after Geelong & Ballarat, and South West VIC districts and would require travelling to different branches.
As a Business Excellence Manager, you will be accountable for driving a well-managed operational culture within the districts for which they are accountable. This will be achieved through supporting the assigned districts to role model operational excellence in areas such as; risk and compliance behaviours, resource management and embedding of change initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Manage and influence a large, geographically dispersed team, manager of managers
- Managing change – multiple, cascaded changes in a sustainable manner
- Ability to manage and influence a range of stakeholders that may hold different priorities
- Requirement to constantly maintain knowledge of ANZ's banking offerings, including products, services & ways of banking
- Recruitment and workforce management or optimization experience
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number (AUS099851)