A brilliant opportunity has arisen within the finance team of a leading name in the telecommunications sector as Management Accountant. Working from the Peterborough office the Management Accountant will have oversight over the month end processes of a number of sites, consistently liaising with the commercial arms of the sites to drive business efficiency and decisions.
A recognisable name in the telecommunications business who can provide an energetic and progressive working environment in the Peterborough the Management
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee the end to end stock sales process including sales, purchase orders, freight, ensuring accurate reporting of stock and costs.
- Preparation of daily sales for B2B and crafting events ensuring correct margins are reported.
- Manage the duty and freight process including reconciliation of the duty deferment accounts, allocation of freight invoices and accuracy of commodity codes to mitigate the risk of non-compliance with HMRC requirements.
- Reconciliations of supplier statements with detailed cross checking in payment runs
- Complete all balance sheet reconciliations for the business site
- Ownership of the month end reporting and preparation on the management accounts
- Assisting with the consistent improvement of processes and systems within the business
- Production of stock analysis, used to drive business decisions
- Assisting with the year end audit process
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified and actively studying
- Confident user of Excel with exposure to a number of finance systems
- High attention to detail
- Confident in building relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Previous telecommunications sector experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to a progressive business with opportunities for continued growth and development. Working from the Peterborough office you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.