This is a temporary Accounts Payable position for a prestigious telecommunications company in Chelsmford.
My Client are a prestigious telecommunications company based in Chelmsford. They have been providing excellent services for over 20 years. With a large finance team there is a potential permanent position available depending on performance.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable role are:
- Invoice Processing
- Managing allocated suppliers
- Matching, Batching and Coding of invoices
- Managing new supplier details and entering onto SAP
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Supplier reconciliations
- Credit card statements
- Expenses Payments
- Assisting the management accountants in month end closing procedure
The successful candidate must have Accounts Payable experience. SAP experience would be ideal but not essential
- Potential permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate