Private Client Tax Manager- Fantastic Top 20 Accountants
As a result of ongoing, positive growth and planning for the future development of this growing, highly successful Sidcup, Kent based accountancy practice.The firm is looking to recruit a career focused, Private Client / Personal Tax Manager into its experienced, highly reputable tax team. This role presents a highly attractive career opportunity to the right professional looking to further their tax career, with a clear development path on offer.
A market leading Top 20 firm of chartered accountants, with an excellent reputation and standing across the South East and wider UK. The firm boasts a highly experienced and strong team of tax professionals, delivering wide ranging compliance and advisory services across personal tax. The firm acts for a very wide range of clients, delivering varied private client project work for directors, HNWIs, landed estates, trusts and other clients. The role and client base can moulded to a larger degree, around the right candidates technical strengths and areas of interest. You will be looking to grow and develop the firms private client offering and department and take a lead role in this. There is a clear path on offer, with a view to progressing to partner, on a clear and achievable timescale.
Reporting directly to the Tax Partner/Director, you will assume the responsibility for running the tax department in a reliable, professional and commercial manner, and for the management of staff. You will be working with and advising a portfolio of private clients on personal tax matters relating primarily to income tax and capital gains. The role is primarily managing a portfolio of clients and supervising the personal tax team but you would be expected to assist the Tax Partner on ad hoc projects and planning matters.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Assisting the Director and Partners with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day‐to‐day client liaison
- Maintaining a portfolio of private clients, ensuring that all aspects of their affairs are dealt with accurately and timely.
- Assisting clients with their wider tax compliance obligations
- Support, advise, coach and motivate team members when required and ensure they fulfil their responsibilities
- Assist the Partners and Director with maintaining and expanding their network of professional contacts and referrers
You will be at Senior Personal Tax Manager level, or a salaried Tax Director, Designate/Associate level. You will be ACA / ACCA/ CTA or equivalent qualified as a personal tax, advisory focused professional. Your background may be within any of Top Tier, Ten accountancy practice environment, Mid Tier/Top 50 or large, medium, small independent firm background and you will be seeking a challenging new career opportunity, with a clear route to progress to partnership, within a leading firm of accountants.
A fantastic salary and benefits package is on offer with this fantastic firm.
Please give me a call to find out more information on the opportunity.