Accounts Payable Clerk with Concur
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Concur, is an exciting opportunity to work for a small but growing business based in North West London near to Edgware Road.
It is vital to have Concur experience.
Our client are a team of 4 in Finance and they are looking for someone to take sole control of the Purchase Ledger and report directly into the Finance Manager.
They are a creative business looking to expand and grow in the next year!
Our client are based in North West London near to Edgware Road.
They are an SME in the Creative industry, and they are looking for someone who is happy to work in a team of 4 in finance.
The role is an exciting opportunity to work for a family-oritentated team and work in a lovely environment.
The role will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the view to become permanent thereafter.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Concur, involves:
- Sole responsibility over the accounts payable processing
- Running the end to end purchase ledger
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Working closely with other teams and departments
- Networking with the high net worth individuals purchasing items
- Dealing with queries and resolving them in a timely manner
- Explaining to non-finance members what certain things mean and what queries are urgent
- Working on Concur
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Paid monthly via the company
- Interview next week
- Candidates can be on 1 weeks notice, maximum
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk with Concur, must
1. Have Concur
2. Be experienced in Accounts Payable and happy to work in a sole role
2. Happy to work for an SME and in a small company
3. Be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks notice
*Concur experience is vital
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly and chatty team who work together very well. They are looking for someone to join their team with enthusiasm and a lovely attitude!