As we near the Bank Holiday weekend I'm delighted to have secured exclusivity for a really exciting Cambridge based client looking for a Management Accountant.
This client is a prominent national brand recognised for continually promoting within. This entry level role for a qualified management accountant has historically worked as the platform for launching the careers of the current FC as well as other senior finance heads.
This client proves year in year our their value and commitment to developing people with tangible examples we can talk over.
As the management accountant you will be responsible for:
- monthly completion of management accounts
- variance analysis and commentary
- business partnering with non-finance
- assisting with budgets & forecasts
- various ad hoc project work
The client is looking to move quickly and can offer a salary range of anything from £40-50k depending on skills & experience.
If you can demonstrate on CV:
- an accountancy qualification
- experience of working in management accounts
- an aptitude of going above and beyond then please apply!