Financial Controller - SME
Collaborate with an ambitious MD to add value to the business via strategic input and process improvement
Business partner from the factory floor right through the business to senior stakeholders
My client is a high growth SME that has plans to grow in line with a strategic plan. The MD is looking for this role to be a key part of building and adapting the plan to ensure the business continues to go from strength to strength.
This business manufactures a variety of products for a niche sector and is looking to develop into multiple other sectors in the future. With innovative Portable products and a focus on quality of its products and services, this is a business with a very bright future.
The main duties in this role will be :-
* Work closely on the commercial strategy alongside the MD to ensure continued growth
The ideal candidate will be :-
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Relevant sector experience
* Good ERP systems experience and in particular G/L and stock control
* Hands on and prepared to roll your sleeves up.
* Proven track record of performance reporting and producing management and statutory financial statements.
* Advanced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
* Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills.
* Good staff management skills
On offer is the opportunity to have a real impact and input into where the business goes strategically, while also improving internal processes.
My client is keen to secure a solid, hands on manufacturing financial controller that will play a pivitol say in developing the future of this fantastic SME
The role is paying a base salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 pa, offers a great culture and the chance to learn and develop your career with a highly engaging, motivated and ambitious Managing Director.