Senior Manager, Investor Relations
The Finance & Accounting Division is made up of a number of core finance teams both at business unit and Group level. We perform a key management and control function in ensuring all Group financial and management reporting processes are appropriately governed. The Finance Division has overall responsibility for driving the Group budgeting and forecasting process, developing Group-focused financial insight and analysis and delivering the Group's statutory, regulatory and external reporting. We do this through collaborative business partnering in each of the Divisions and with centralised Finance shared / specialist services.
Description of business unit
Group Investor Relations plays a critical role in managing the flow of accurate financial information between Bank of Ireland and the Investment community while proactively growing and developing new and existing relationships with key market participants.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Group Investor Relations, and as a member of the Investor Relations team, you will be responsible for managing and developing Bank of Ireland's relationships with the debt and equity investment community in Ireland and internationally. This role is critical in ensuring the Group Investor relations function provides an excellent level of service and professionalism to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Head of Group Investor Relations to support the successful delivery of the teams' strategy, goals and objectives.
- Preparation of key materials for the Group's interaction with debt and equity investors, including investor presentations, key aspects of the annual report, and preparation of trading and other market announcements. This involves regular interaction with key senior stakeholders throughout the Group.
- Management of the Group's relationship with equity analysts, including maintaining relevant sell side projections and recommendations.
- Participation in meetings with debt and equity investors while supporting all Group interactions with the external market.
- Proactive participation and support of the investor relations team in presentations and updates to Group colleagues.
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly presentation to the Court on specific market and shareholder updates.
- Liaison, including technical input and review, with other Group teams, including the CEO office and communication teams - facilitating external and internal communication, marketing and Government relations.
- Participation and supporting the team in various ad hoc Group projects.
- Regular interaction with the Group's Corporate Brokers to ensure a detailed understanding and knowledge of Group specific and market developments.
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required by the Head of Group Investor Relations and the Group CFO.
What is the opportunity
As a key member of the Group Investor Relationsteam, the role holder will play acritical role in ensuringthe team achieves and meets its strategic priorities and targets.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent financial and analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Highly focused, driven with an ambition to succeed.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- A track record of execution excellence, with high energy, bias for action and resilience.
- A highly organised, structured and professional approach to work with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks and non-standard work structure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a variety of customers, both internal and external, at a senior level.
- Capable of working collaboratively across Finance and Group, recognising the various challenges of individual divisions/ businesses.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Customer focused at all times with a strong awareness of BOI's external stakeholders.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Accounting or CFA qualification
- Customer Focused - Self
- Agile - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Amplify Capability - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Closing date: Jun 07, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.