RA LPC Business Analyst
4 days left
- Full time
This role is to assist in all aspects of finance support to ensure data integrity of LPC and the methodology to derive LPC is consistently applied to all GSAP countries. The role is to drive Global LPC/LSC initiatives jointly with FiB and Business to provide more value transparency and help deliver COGS savings to the Business.
LPC is the internal transfer price between LSC and other CoBs within a legal entity. For cross-border transactions, LPC together with mark-up will form Lubricants Transfer Price (LTP). It is an essential part of the Lubricants business, as it enables a consistent and straightforward assessment of product and customer profitability. This is essential as the Lubricants business has many products.
The candidate is accountable to manage the operations of LPC activities.
LPC End to End Process include:
- Manage product costing by performing LPC Costing Run & tackle all costing errors.
- Handle LPC Individual Run for New Product Creations.
- Resolve Products Costing issues & LPC Queries.
- Customize LPC Pricelist and responsible for the release of monthly domestic and inter-group transfer prices to the business.
Additional LPC Tasks:
- Support Global Key Accounts (GKA) & Global Product Management initiatives.
- To own LPC MI and to support LPC Visibility Project (Cleansing, Analysis & Optimization, Luminous Tools).
- Perform Ad-hoc costing analysis and Benchmarking exercise to increase cost transparency.
- Investigation for abnormal LPC, work out the feasible solutions.
- Ensure Data Integrity for Network Pricing.
- Drive process improvement through different business users to ensure data integrity.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.