On behalf of a business based in Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based just south of Reading and have brand new offices and an excellent working environment.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be for the following:
- Liaising with Commercial Controllers relating to P&L monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Support preparation of Group forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Analysis of performance of prior year, budget, forecast, actual
- Delivery of various financial statement reporting requirements
- Management of the Group Expense Control and Analysis
- Monthly reporting and analysis of cost centres
- Investigation of budget versus actual comparison
- Analysis of expense and ensuring correct allocation to cost centres
- Analysis of specific business issues and report writing
The ideal candidate for the Financial Analyst role will:
- Part-qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and commercial understanding
- Have worked within a commercial environment business partnering with sales teams
- Looking for a role where you can develop a long term career and progress within the business
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.