Senior Manager - Immigration Services, People Services, Hong Kong
KPMG’s People Services team provides compensation, and employment, related advice and insights to clients that help organisations attract, engage and retain their key executives and broader workforce, with a particular focus on internationally mobile employees.
Our highly experienced team provides a comprehensive mix of advice, tax-led and immigration services to meet employers’ mobility and compensation needs. We develop tailored strategies and innovative solutions to enable organisations to achieve strategic business and workforce requirements.
We are seeking a high-calibre immigration professional who understands the complexity of various immigration regulations and procedures, and can use this to guide and advise clients in dealing with their people movement issues.
- Have a very strong understanding of local and overseas immigration legislation and be able to apply it to various client matters
- Advise clients to ensure their people movement plan is compliant with immigration rules and procedures
- Provide effective and structured solutions to ensure clients’ applications for immigration and visa are completed in a timely manner
- Keep abreast of immigration legislation developments and keep up-to-date with the latest business and current affairs to actively identify opportunities
- Build up and maintain good relationships with immigration authority and be able to deal with their enquiries in an effective manner
- Review and manage work of team members and provide coaching to help them achieve their goals
- Interact with different parties, including clients and KPMG overseas offices, to complete ad-hoc global immigration related assignments
- Degree holder in any major with professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in immigration services in professional services firm
- Experience in dealing with immigration authorities
- A proven history of managing and developing others, developing business and acting autonomously
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are a plus
- Possess good client relationship skills
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.