Chief Financial Officer
- As CFO you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting for the business.
- Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
- CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and accounting standards
- Experience working in a medium to large size business
- The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
- Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives.