3 days left
- Part time
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a CIMA or ACCA Finalist to join a business in Bristol on a permanent basis.
Our client is a multinational SME with offices in Bristol (easily commutable from Bath)
The Management Accountant will;
- Undertake functional leader role for ERP systems implementation and/or upgrades for worldwide sites to post Go Live stable status.
- Prepare documentation for ERP system design process, procedures and user training.
- Prepare monthly management accounting reports, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist with reconciliations and SOX type compliance activities
- Assist remote site based teams with completion of the month end Group reporting process and submission of their month end management report packs
- Identify, implement and drive value added activities throughout the organisation
- Undertake allocated compliance checking and documenting of activities.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as allocated from time to time.
You will have worked as a Management Accountant in a previous role and will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified
A salary of up to £35,000 is on offer for the Management Accountant role. as well as study support towards an accountancy qualification