An exciting role as a Payroll Officer within a recruitment company based in central London.
My client is a is a leading UK recruitment agency.
The key responsibilities of the succesful Payroll Office:
- Monitor the Payroll inbox and accurately process all time sheets received into Microdec Profile booking register
- Ensure all details are correct such as pay rates, charge rates, client details, authorised etc
- Set up new PAYE employees onto Sage Payroll
- Create and send out PAYE and Ltd Co contracts to candidates
- Update tax codes, earning orders and P45s
- Process all PAYE hours into Sage and reconcile figures with Profile
- Upload Pension files to the pension portal
- Create Bacs files for Umbrella workers and upload to the online banking portal
- Create and send remittance advice spreadsheets to our Umbrella partners
- Uploading information into our Payroll Umbrella company in Merit Software
- Process twice weekly umbrella payroll including setting up new employees, sending payslips and sending payments
- Communicate effectively with the Sales consultants to ensure everyone knows the processes, deadlines and responsibilities
- Deal with payroll queries from Candidates in a polite and patient manner demonstrating excellent customer service
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- At least 6 months Payroll Experience
- Experience in the Recruitment Industry
- Strong Attention to Detail is Essential.
- Good Communication skills.
A salary of £22,000-£32,000 dependant on experience.