6 days left
- Part time
Management Accountant role within an exciting and growing finance department. Opportunity for progression including study support and progression plan.
Well established travel and tourism company within the City of London, recently experiencing exponential growth internationally.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Produce month-end management accounts.
- Analyse monthly P&L variances against budget.
- Quarterly VAT returns and ATOL Submissions
- Annual budget preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing yea-end statutory accounts for multiple companies
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting
To be considered for this Management Accountant position you must have the following:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA (part-qualified/finalist) (essential)
- University Degree within a finance based subject (essential)
- Experience in Sage 200 preferable
- Experience within the travel industry, preferable
- £35,000- £40,000 depending on experience
- Study Support
- Personal Progression plan
- 25 days annual leave