Operations Finance Analyst
The Defense Group at Employer currently has an opening for an Operations and Business Specialist with a DoD SECRET clearance to join our team supporting the CECOM ILSC FSD Field Modernization Division (FMD) in the Division Support Branch at Ft. Gordon, GA. This position will be located at the customer site at Ft. Gordon, GA and report to the Employer Deputy Program Manager located at Augusta, GA.
- Will perform as the budgetary support interface for the FMD Contracting Officer Representatives, Division Support Chief, and the Employer PMO.
- Develop project estimates/ROMs; identify budgetary costs for work efforts; provide recommendations for CLIN direction for projects; enable processing of requests for procurement, EWW, AWL, and Travel; and supervise the on–site Employer budgetary and Division Support Branch personnel.
- Coordinate closely with the to develop project estimates/ROMs
- Coordinate closely with the government POC and various G8 representatives to process customer paperwork necessary for the customer to process funding requirements.
- Coordinate closely with government POC to develop, refine and report on actuals, variances to actuals, estimates to complete and estimates at complete for budget planning and execution.
- Coordinate closely with government POC to maintain and refine budget planning and execution tools critical to the management and reporting of project progress.
- MISC Ad–Hoc reporting for the government POC.
- MISC CLIN audits and recommendations for a course of action.
- Coordinate closely with the Employer Deputy Program Manager, PMO Team and government technical leads to enable cross–functional communication for the funding/CLIN direction of work efforts
- Enable processing of Travel, EWW, AWL, and procurement for government approvals
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting with 2 or more years of experience managing the financial execution of government programs. 4 additional years of related experience can be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrated ability in government accounting with the ability to manage the flow of funds for projects, commit resources, manage budgets, and coordinate with the government for funding needs and direction
- Experience developing cost estimates and ROMs for government work packages
- Ability to cross functionally communicate with government, subcontractor, and internal Employer stakeholders via direct contact, e–mail, phone cons, briefings, and other written products Demonstrated ability to manage personnel
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- GFEBS procedural knowledge
- Government POC G8 procedural knowledge
- Multiple contract experience: FFP, CPFF, T&M, etc.