SaaS Finance Manager - Chicago
About the Role
As KPI Sense's first hire, you will work alongside the Founder/CEO to help fulfill the growing demand from customers. You will be responsible for many crucial tasks within the organization like book keeping, financial modeling, adding FP&A insights, client phone calls, among many others. In full transparency, being the first hire of a growing business is not a role for everyone. There will often be ambiguity in tasks, and significant hands–on learning. In addition to the client specific duties, This role reports directly to the CEO and will collaborate with and assist with nearly all day–to–day tasks of growing and scaling the business.
- 2–5 Years of relevant experience
- Not required, however ideal candidates will have a strong background in finance and strategy (Investment Banking, Big 4 Accounting, Corporate Development, VC/PE or FP&A at a SaaS company)
- Strong understanding of SaaS business drivers and metrics like MRR, Churn, and Valuations
- Ability to switch gears and manage multiple finance or operation projects while delivering results on schedule.
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Extremely strong writing and verbal skills.
About Your Day to Day
- Partner with the CEO to help deliver project deliverables to clients
- Analyze client financial and operational trends and assist in building out dashboards and other financial reporting
- Work with development resources to automate and improve end customer reporting
- Manage systems to create an effective KPI metric program which will yield predictive data for forecasting and budgeting
Why KPI Sense?
This a unique opportunity for the right person to not only launch their career, but build a business. You will receive lots of hands on training and will be mentored by the founding team. As one of the first employees at KPI Sense, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of an exciting, venture–backed company with strong momentum. You will also receive healthcare benefits, work in a cool office